Scroll down to view all the jobs, we are currently recruiting for
Current nursery roles:
URGENT – Temporary Cook required for Nursery!
Are you an experienced cook? If so please contact us urgently!
Castle View Nursery is a friendly place to work. With a lively staff team and children.
Application deadline: 14th July 5pm –
Please drop in your CV or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 0208 809 1832 with enquiries.
Start date: 24th July 2017 – 6th August 2017
(With a handover day mid July)
Hours: 16 hours per week
10 am – 1pm Monday to Friday + 1 hour to clean the kitchen
Pay: Competitive hourly rate.
The Role requirements:
- You will be expected to prepare meals from scratch, using fresh ingredients for a day nursery of 25 children aged 2 to 5 years.
- To maintain and order stock, keep accurate records and keep a clean, safe and tidy working environment.
- Occasionally situations may arise that requires the post holder to perform other duties or tasks as may be reasonably requested by the nursery.
- You must be reliable, organised,
- You will need to have previous experience working as a cook.
- You will need to be able to confidently prepare tasty, healthy meals from scratch, using fresh ingredients.
- You will need to be able to ‘run the kitchen’ professionally (this will include ordering in necessary ingredients, food hygiene checks/ monitoring, etc).
- Minimum level 2 food hygiene qualification or certified equivalent within 3 years
- A DBS check at enhanced level
Castle View Nursery is a small charitable nursery with very high standards!
We strive to deliver a caring environment, with a strong ethos on learning and wellbeing, reflecting on each child’s individual needs. We do this by employing a fantastic team of people, where every staff member holds a key role and responsibilities.
We have additional provision from our Early Years Teacher who offers invaluable in-house expertise that the post holder will also benefit from. We support our staff to further their careers, assisting with training needs and providing regular supervision.
We are looking for people with a strong and enthusiastic work ethic, amazing team players who are ready to take on the rewarding, daily challenges of working with young children.
For more information please call the office on 0208 809 1832/ email@example.com
Nursery Practitioner – Level 3 in childcare (bank staff)
This is a rolling application deadline.
Please read the detailed job description and complete the online application form for Nursery Practitioner by clicking below